Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Back to Work...Soon

So as December approaches, I have to go back to work.  Boo-hoo!  3 more weeks left at home with the little man.  I am not excited about it but it will be semi-part time.  We are slow at the hotel and hours will be cut so I guess it is a blessing in disguise.  We will see how the schedule will work and it may work for the better.  Hopefully!
With that said, Easton will be going to daycare.  I admit, I know that I will have separation anxiety.  It will probably easier for him than it is for me.  He will be going to the local YMCA and the staff there is great.  They are so nice and the facility is new, just opened in September.  This makes it a little easier but not much.  I never thought I would have to do this....actually I knew I would, I just hoped that I wouldn't have to.  But it is what it is.  I have enjoyed every day home with him and the next 3 weeks to come.

No comments: