Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our First Snow Flurries

Today was our first day of snow flurries. It was so exciting to see white on the rooftops and ground. It was only 12 degrees when we woke up and I was so excited to put Easton in his snowsuit and take pictures. He of course, being the good boy he is, cooperated very well. If you have been to our house then you know the pathetic tree we have in the front yard. The trunk of the tree is so small that it is impossible for anyone to lean on especially a baby. So I put Easton propped up against the tree, and he can sit on his own but only for a few seconds, to take his picture. I was able to snap one shot before he rolled down the little hill. I know this sounds awful, but it was hilarious. I actually laughed out loud. Because the padding was so thick he didn't feel a thing and was laughing about it. That was my first mommy blunder....whoops!


Before the roll....

After the roll and happier than ever!



1 comment:

Susan said...

Mandy, he looks kind of like your dad in the bottom picture.