Sunday, October 12, 2008

Can we say "Mama's Boy"...


So I am slowly realizing that Easton is a Mama's Boy.  He loves dad but it just not the same.  Last night I ran out to get dinner, was gone for 45 minutes and when I got back he was getting his diaper changed and crying (which isn't too out of the ordinary).  I picked him up and he stopped, like magic.  I must be the baby whisperer. Then I was told he cried (or shall I say screamed) the entire time. Why does this happen?  I do not spoil him when I am home.  Sure I do love on him and we play all the time but come on, I wouldn't call it spoiling.  I can't imagine being gone an entire day and leaving him with someone that he is just going to cry for.  I hope that it was just a fluke and this will not become routine.  But take a look at that face...wouldn't you spoil him a little too?

No comments: