Thursday, October 9, 2008

He's Growing So Big

Spending the last 2 weeks with Easton home has been an adventure.  We are missing Darrell but are doing good.  He is growing so fast and he is showing his personality more and more everyday.  I know that I said before that he is smiling more, but wow, how much he is.  Every waking moment he is smiling and cooing and making noises.  He is trying to see what his vocal cords can do.  He makes the coolest sounds and we call them "squirrely".  They sound so cartoonish.  He lets us know when he is angry or hungry or needs his diaper changed though....that doesn't go unnoticed.  

We also went to visit Grandma Dayton for a few days.  Boy did she eat him up.  He was one loved on little boy.  This is her first Great Grandson.  She was so happy to see us both.  

Next week we go to the Dr. for his 8 week check-up.  I can't believe it has been that long.  It feels like yesterday that I was just pregnant.  He will get weighed while there....ouch!  I think he is a big boy but only the scale will tell!  Hopefully he won't be an obese baby...haha.  What has the world come to?  Easton will also get all of his 8 weeks shots as well.  I imagine it will be tough to gear him go through the pain.  But he is a trooper and I am sure he will be fine.  I will keep you updated on his progress as he continues to grow.

No comments: