Sunday, August 9, 2009

Almost "1"

In one week, Easton will be "1". I cannot believe it. Time has gone by so fast and there is so much that has happened.
Family will be here soon. Grandma Cindy will be here tomorrow and the rest of the family will be here Thursday. Yay! That is super exciting. We always seem to get a break when family comes in town....thanks!
Sad to say that Jon, Nicolette and Emmerson and Sarah and Ian will not be able to make it. We will miss them but will have to send them pictures.
So happy to say that we are going to Chattanooga for a night. Just the two of us, no babies allowed! It is just for one night but we are excited. I would be lying if I said that I am a little sad to leave Easton. He will be with Grandma Cindy but I have never left him alone. It will be fine!

No comments: