Monday, August 31, 2009

Cheekwood

So today, Easton started his new school, Cheekwood Child Development. I called to check on him and he is doing great. He is playing well, loved the playground, ate a great lunch and took a long nap. Good job buddy! They even said that he has a new BFF. I was so worried about how he would adjust and come to find out, he is such a big boy that he doesn't even need mom or dad to worry about him. It sounded like they were surprised at how well he was doing too. It has been a couple of weeks of Easton playing alone and not at school, that I bet he was just happy to have some friends to play with. I would say let's hope this continues, but I know it will. He loves being around other children, my little social bug.

1 comment:

Susan said...

that's a relief... i'm so curious to see how Luka does when he starts in a few weeks. awww, i'm going to miss him so much!