Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Do we ever stop going?

Sometimes I feel that we never stop going and life passes by so quickly. Sometimes I think about how my life was so different before kids. Not necessarily a bad different, just changed or modified. When we moved to Nashville, it happened so quickly that before we really got settled in the apartment and our jobs, things were already changing. We bought our house, which is great, but next time we will do a little more planning and research. Then 3 months later we got married and moved into our house. 8 months later we were pregnant and 10 months later we had a beautiful baby boy. Now 1 year later, I wonder, where did the time go? So many good things have happened along with so many challenges. Every day I wonder how much more we can be stretched. And believe it or not, we are very bendy. It definitely surprises me, both mentally and physically. Having children is challenging and no one can ever really tell you the degree of difficulty that you will have.
Despite having said that, things are great! We love where we are in life and can't wait to see what comes next.

No comments: